Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An open letter to Senator Obama

Dear Senator Obama:
The American people are tired of the phoniness in politics. They now know that they were deceived twice by the Bush spin team. They want an authentic, clean Government that does what it says and follows policies that are true to the American soul. They want a selfless leader. Even the hardcore Republicans can see that you are made of real character and that you are the better choice for America. In fact when I was going around knocking doors in PA on behalf of my Wisdom Express I could see that a large section of the people had their minds still stuck in voting for Republican leadership but their hearts(brains really) were for you. No one is taking into account this significant section of the Republican vote. People whose heart wants to vote for you and the mind is hesitating. The good news is that most Americans vote from their heart and in the end you will get a huge Republican vote as a result. You will win by a landslide.
Another reason why you will win is because Senator McCain has over night had a change of heart and decided to embrace some of the hard core values of the Republican right. You can see in his face that this he did not as a genuine change of heart but for winning and keeping the support of the Republican right. You can see the phoniness in his speeches. There is no passion in his delivery and he seems almost robotic. I am a student of human nature and I for one know that Senator McCain has a brilliant mind and is a fine human being and has a genuine heart but he has abandoned his own core values. Most Republicans know that he is not a total Republican and for this many will not vote for him and even though they will not vote for you, you will still be ahead in the race for The White House.
SO PLEASE DON’T SPEND ALL THE MONEY YOU RAISE. SHOW A HUGE SURPLUS WHICH NO PRESEDENTIAL CANDIDATE HAS DONE IN HISTORY. AND START A RESEARCH INSTITUTE WITH THIS MONEY AND CALL IT THE PEOPLES RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOUNDED BY THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE YOU $25.00 AND MORE.
Sajid Ali Khan
Founder/President
The Wisdom Express

1 comment:

DanielV said...

Hello,

I am a 28 year old man, who is looking for knowledge regarding my own self.

Interested I am in developing professionally, but my natural interest in developing my own self has brought me here, to write you.
This same interest has slowed my profesional development, because I spend much time thinking, and getting nowhere.

Interested I am, I read in your knol.google.com

I believe you are a man who has developed wisdom through your life, and I am willing to learn from you. The process you have taken,
the process that you have undergone, the path you have traveled, if learned by me it might help develop the self correctly.

I think that there can be no confusion in an empty mind, my mind is not empty, is filled with different leveled ideas, desires, opinions, beliefs, etc..
that all this ideas have created confusion and garbage in the mind.

What can I do to have help from you?


I am interested, you have written “you have developed a step by step plan to remove ignorance to make it wise and geniunely happy.

Thankyou so much for reading me too.

danielvt@gmail.com